L2 G05 Three Hole
MICH Helmet Bracket NVG Mounting System
The Wilcox L2 G05 Three Hole MICH Helmet Bracket with Integrated Breakaway Base and Universal NVG Mount allows firm attachment to a MICH helmet drilled with the standard three-hole pattern. This NVG Mounting System is unique in that it provides two modes of operation. The first mode allows the Mount to “break away” from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential to induce neck injury is increased. The second mode allows the Universal NVG Mount to securely lock the mount to the base.
• Breakaway Feature allows Mount to Break Away under Stress, or to Securely Lock in Place by Means of a Breakaway Switch
• Can be Used with the Wilcox NVG Lanyard (see TDS078) for Secure Attachment to an Array of NVG Devices Preventing Loss of the NVG and Breakaway of the Wilcox Universal NVG Mount from the Helmet Mount Base
• Each Mechanical Adjustment is Durable and Ergonomically Positioned for Easy One-Handed Operation While Handling a Weapon
• Maintains a Very Low Profile Stance on the Helmet
• Flat Matte Finish for Covertness in Combat Conditions
• Thousands of Mounts of this Type Fielded to Date
• Combat Proven by the US Special Operations Community and Domestic Law Enforcement Personnel
• Breakaway Universal NVG Mount Interfaces with the Entire L2 Series of NVG Mounting Systems to Include the NVG Ratchet Strap and NVG Skull/Head Mounting Systems
• Design Approach Cuts Down on Logistics and Overall System Cost
|Weight||5.23 oz (160g)|
|Material Construction||Light Weight Aerospace Grade Metal|
|Accommodates NVG Suite||AN/PVS-7A & 7C, AN/PVS-15 or AN/PVS-18|
|Vertical Height Adjustment||.900" Total Travel|
|Viewing to Stowed Position||117˚ of Travel|
|Finite Tilt Adjustment||0˚ to 20˚ Tilt|
|Fore/Aft Travel||1.100" Total Travel|
|Auto On-Off Feature||Applicable w/Wilcox AN/PVS Metal Interface Shoes|
These Mounts are proudly Made in the USA!
The Wilcox NVG Mounting Systems Product Line is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position and relief.
L2 G04 and G06 Ratchet Strap Bracket Components (See Above):
1) The Ratchet Strap is secured to the MICH Helmet by a Front Hook and Rear Hook Ratchet Cinch Mechanism.
2)A unique Vertical Height Adjustment Button easily facilitates positioning NVG height up or down with a simple push of the button. No longer is it necessary to manually rotate a thumb screw to perform this function.
3)The Breakaway Switch allows the operator to easily set which mode (breakaway or locked) is desirable, depending upon operating conditions.
L2 Series NVG Interface Mount Components (See Above):
4)An ergonomically placed Flip Button allows the Mount to “flip up” to a very low profile when stowed. This pivot mechanism is simple and robust by design and will not loosen over time.
5)A sleek, low profile Tilt Adjustment Knob allows for finite tilt adjustment of the NVG by the operator, then lock the position in place with a simple turn of the knob.
6)Two coinciding Fore/Aft Travel Release Buttons provide Fore/Aft NVG travel.
7)An ergonomically placed NVG Release Button allows for one handed release of the NVG.
8)A NVG Mount Alignment Guide assists the operator in directing the Universal NVG Mount into place while wearing the MICH Helmet.
9)A Magnet Switch is featured to facilitate the “Automatic Function” of the NVG.
28300G04 L2 G04 Ratchet Strap Bracket with Integrated Breakaway Base and Universal NVG Mount for the MICH/NBH Helmet
28300G04BL2 G04 Ratchet Strap Bracket with Integrated Breakaway Base for the MICH/NBH Helmet
28300G06L2 G06 Ratchet Strap Bracket with Integrated Breakaway Base and Universal NVG Mount for the PASGT/RBR Helmet
28300G06BL2 G06 Ratchet Strap Bracket with Integrated Breakaway Base for the PASGT/RBR Helmet
28300G01Universal NVG Mount Only
(702) 324-6463 / (702) 869-8451 FAX